Updated: Dec. 5th, 2018
- Still waiting for post-surgery healing to finish up already
- Starting the writing process of a huge work
- Reading more long form and less social media
- Learning a hell of a lot of React
I’m working on…
- Luna Station Quarterly year 10 planning
- Building Storybin and lagging behind
- A tea collection tracking app
Books on my bedside table…
Is, as always, about doing my best to figure out my next steps and how to get where I want to be. I’m especially focused on recovering my reading brain.
I’m continuing to refine my React skills, though I want to dig a bit deeper into general CS stuff, too. I’m also poking at a massive writing project that I’ve had on ice for the last couple of years. Resurrecting it is a bit like being an archeologist of my own mind.
- Keeping my mental and physical health in balance
- Learning to not let all the bad news get me down and leave me hopeless
- Wanting to organize my writing and other bits of my life, but not wanting to get bogged down in the process
This page inspired by nownownow.com